A parking lot car wash might sound like a good idea, but...
Water flows untreated into the nearest lake, creek, stream or river...
..it’s just like washing your car in the Lake!
Delta Sonic’s waste water enters a sanitary sewer system. We pay to have our water treated at state-approved facilities designed to protect the environment.
Many people don’t realize that dirty water from parking lot and driveway car washing enters the storm sewer system. Meant only for rainfall, storm sewer water flows directly into the closest creek, stream, river or lake. Instead, use Delta Sonic’s environmentally friendly fundraising program to earn money. You’ll feel even better about what you’re doing!
Delta Sonic offers two easy fundraising options to choose giving you the opportunity to offer quality services that everyone can use. Pick the program that works best for your organization. You may sell tickets or gift cards and choose either a pre-sell method or a pre-order method. The program is very easy to set-up,and a fundriaisng representative is always available to assist you.
PRE-SELL METHOD: Your fundraisers will receive an order form to take orders. Once Delta Sonic receives your order and payment, we will send the wash tickets to you to deliver to your customers.
PRE-ORDER METHOD: Purchase tickets upfront and simply return any unsold items for a full refund.
- 200 free gift cards to new customers
- We suggest asking for a $2 or $3 donation per card, or 2 for $5
- Gift Cards are valid on any car wash, detail shop service or
- May not be used on gasoline or in the convenience store
- Gift Cards expire 60 days after date issued, then drop to $2 for two months
- Set up fee is only $.50 per card with a minimum order of 250 cards ($125)
- We will print your organization’s name or logo on each card
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing
Any non-profit 501c(3) organization qualifies
• athletic teams
• fraternities and sororities